Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUMBUNG88 SITUS GAME SLOTS ONLINE TERMEWAH SE INDONESIA !!
Parents' thoughts about social networks

Research has shown that regarding green quarter of eight to 11 year olds who are online in the UK have a profile on a social network site.

with none of the websites actively enforcing a minimum age limit, The watchdog Ofcom says parents need to pretty girl in spanish keep an eye on what their kids do online. So what / things parents think?

"I have worked on the internet for the past 15 years but I resigned as the director of a company that set up a social networking site in 2003. The company wanted a network aimed at young teenagers and I felt this was undesirable. I was told by ex colleagues that it took 24 hours so they can find their first paedophile had registered and was trying to groom kids. It were left with the police getting involved.

My daughter uses Bebo and despite using a profile with mysterious settings ticked and not using her real name, I was able to show her how I found her school, full name, establish, Where she lived and view her profile all without even having to register on Bebo.

I think the only way to protect your kids is to have an honest relationship and speak to them about the issues.

The danger is when you overreact then they will become secretive as well as blocking them would be to cut down on their social life, an important part of growing up.

Every month I ask my daughter for a list of all the people she has powering and I say to her who is this? Do you know who task is?A FATHER FROM n. IRELAND

"A number of youngsters in my son's primary school set up a hate page on Bebo about him. When I lamented to Bebo the response I got was: "you will be like the page don't look at it, They couldn't have actually been less helpful.

I complained to the police and a brilliant community policeman went round to the houses of the family who had set up the page and it was pulled. i'm not from an age where I knew what Facebook and pretty lady in spanish Bebo were. So I made an effort to find out for myself and I made sure I was active on Facebook before my children wanted accounts for their own end.

When they took it on Facebook I helped them and made sure the privacy settings were adequate.

We are now facebook friends, And I monitor activity each day. I do check who their friends are and be sure they don't change their privacy settings.

"I am a Scout leader and last year a 12 year old girl in my Scout group registered on a lesser heard of social networking site and automatically put her MSN messenger address in. Within hours someone had added her and was sexually harassing her online. When I found out about this it was reported to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.

It is clear that incident is not isolated.

principally since then, but more a little before, I have made educating the younger generation about sort of 'dos and don'ts' online something I really care about and take quite seriously.

I use Bebo and Facebook myself at some level, The difference is that i get of how to safely do this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LUMBUNG88 SITUS GAME SLOTS ONLINE TERMEWAH SE INDONESIA !! - by Prestonnok - 08-14-2020, 10:40 AM